The remains of this tower, probably dating from the 12th or 13th century, are situated above Nant.
It is documented for the first time on a the map from 1772 where it is simply named “the old tower”.
Route de la Gare 1
REGION MURTENSEE / RÉGION LAC DE MORAT
Französische Kirchgasse 6
3280 Murten / MoratPhone +41 (0)26 670 51 12